Tuesday, July 22, 2008

sleep

I am not sure if I even know what sleep is anymore. I flew to NY at midnight Saturday night meaning I arrived in NY at 8:30ish am. Spent the day with Deb and Sebastian in their new home in Port Washington, NY. I was able to sleep a bit on the plane and then took a two hour nap on Sunday. Then Sunday night I went to sleep fairly late and only slept another few hours before heading to the airport once again for my Aliyah flight. woo hoo!!!! Monday I spent the majority of the day in the airport at JFK or actually on the plane. It was pretty cool to be on a whole El Al plane where all the passenger were making Aliyah to Israel! Something very special! because the light was in the middle of the day I wasn't able to sleep, I would close my eyes and try, but nothing.
Now I am so exhausted that it is hard to keep me eyes open. I did fall asleep briefly a couple of times but I am realy trying to stay up as late as I can. It will start to get dark soon, so if I can just hold out till then it will be great! If this doesn't make sense, I blame it on the weather and the lack of sleep.
I'll write more later when I am a little more awake and can even maybe put up some pictures.

No comments: