Friday, July 18, 2008

H & E does not spell HE

In the process of cleaning out all my things I cam across and old Polaroid camera that still had film in it, so I decided to bring it over to Hayley's a couple weeks ago when I went to hang out. What better excuse to take pictures of adorable babies and amazing friends then finding an old camera with film in it.

The camera sadly is now at a Goodwill somewhere.

Wow, I love these two gals! I will miss you and watching this little dumpling grow.
Thank you for our long conversation today and your friendship!

No matter how many years go by and how many miles may be in between it is amazing to see how some friendships never fade.

I don't know why but this picture just reminds me of these other picture of H and me in the summer of 1993 when we were in middle school that was from a photo booth at the Balboa Fun Zone. I can't believe I was able to find these pictures.



I love old pictures!


"I get by with a little help from my friends"
- The Beatles, With A Little Help From My Friends


No comments: