Tuesday, July 15, 2008

the bicycle vs. the train track

The second night in Oakland Mark and I decided to go to see a movie at the Parkway Speakeasy. We decided to see You Don't Mess With The Zohan, it was a ridiculous movie but it was funny. I am sure the beer we had at the Parkway helped.
I borrowed a bike from one of Mark's roommates and we set out to ride to the Parkway. Maybe about 2 minutes after we set out I fell. There are tons of train tracks around LoBot and in case you have never had to ride across rail road tracks, well, it isn't the easiest thing to do and well that round the train tracks won. My tire got caught in the tracks and I fell over and got a little banged up. The cool night air on the rest of the bike ride made up for the bumps and bruises. These pictures don't do justice to what these boob boos looked like when they were new, but they really just look worse than they are.

No comments: