Sunday, January 2, 2011

Time Time Time

Where does the time go? The days and the weeks seems to just fly by yet it feels like I never get anything done. It is very difficult to get things done with a baby or at least with my baby. He likes to be held and he likes to be with me. He plays really well by himself but a lot of the time he will play nicely but I have to sit next to him, I can be doing my own thing but I have to sit with him. I try to wear him around the house so I can get things done, but then well things happen like what happened on Thursday...I was wearing CNY on my back and he reached over and grabbed a spoon that was on a bowl of a ton of squash I had cooked to make a souffle with and BOOM it all fell on the floor, that isn't the first time that happened, but well I guess a few casualties is better then not getting anything done.

I was feeling so sad that it felt like my house is a mess and I can't accomplish anything that I decided to see if I can find anyone to volunteer/help me for just 1-2 hours/week so I cab get some stuff done and surprisingly a few people offered and a few others offered ideas of ways to find someone. I am hoping to try and get someone to come this week, we will see if that helps and makes me feel better. It also could just be the winter. Winter seems to always make people a little bit sad and depressed, I guess because everyone is inside to stay warm and because the sun goes down so much earlier and I now that makes me tired. And well so does being a mommy of a teething baby. Being a mommy sometimes is rough!! I love it so so much but I guess I just didn't realize that even at 8 1/2 months it was still going to be so hard to accomplish anything. The things that no one ever tells us or maybe that we just don't want to believe until it happens. My respect for mothers and mothers of multiple children and single mothers has gone up tremendously!! Way to go mommas!!

No comments: