Wednesday, January 19, 2011

healthy cheap eats

Saving every last penny or i guess agura in our case, is what I've been doing. Everyone is shocked when they hear how little we spend on food a month. So this got me thinking, maybe I should teach a cooking class on how to make healthy yummy food for little money. I had thought about teaching a healthy cooking class for a while now, and I was also thinking of making lots of yummy food and serving lunch once a week for a good price. But again something else I haven't gotten around to doing.
I mentioned this new class idea to a friend who also taught some cooking classes, but she said I should forget the classes and I should write a book. That is definitely an interesting idea but seems like a lot of work. So all this got me thinking and well then I thought of having a weekly e-mail, but then I thought maybe just write a blog on the food I make. Or maybe I should just do it here on this blog. Soo many ideas!!! Thoughts anyone? Anyone? Bueller?!

No comments: