Thursday, April 15, 2010

The countdown

Tomorrow is our EDD (estimated due date), for the most part everything is ready for baby to arrive. I thought maybe I was having contractions a few days ago but well we are still here together as one unit. I keep asking baby when s/he is going to come out and meet us, but well no answer yet. Just waiting...

I am trying to take this waiting time and get more things done around the house that need to get done. B"H my mom is here and has really been helping me a lot. Thank you MOM!!!!

My belly is definitely getting lower so baby must be on the way, just don't know if it will be a day or two now or a week or two, I am hoping for the earlier option. My midsection is getting increasingly uncomfortable, but as everyone keeps telling me it is all worth it! I cannot wait to find out! All I can do now is wait...

No comments: