Tuesday, July 28, 2009

plastic bottles, plastic bottles, and more plastic bottles

I have found my new obsession, plastic bottles!

So many plastic bottles are wasted and thrown away, some recycled, but mostly thrown away. I recently started to cut them in half and use the bottom halves as planters to transplant my growing jalapeno plants. I was saving the tops and have come up with a few ideas of uses for them like:
  • tea light lanterns...filling them with and and putting a tea light in them and hanging them in my back patio
  • cutting them up and turning them into hanging deocrations
  • cutting them in shapes and and creating mobiles
I began to search for what other ideas are out there and came across all these cool sites...

Re-Nest
Crafting Green World
Dollar Store Crafts

Enjoy!!!

Reduse, Reuse, Recycle

No comments: