Tuesday, August 5, 2008

taking care of business


So the last week or so has flown by. I have just been trying to take care fo all of the little details on making aliyah. I am almost done with all the little things I need to do. And it seems that things are beginning to settle down a bit. my next big tasks are starting ulpan (intensive hebrew language classes) which is everyday from like 9-1 and then getting a job.

As part of all the little things I needed to do, I got a new cell phone and plan. my new phone is pretty fancy and has a great camera on it. i took this picture of my bedroom with it.

I don't have much to say especially that now I am in the 9 days leading up to Tisha B'Av. This is a period of mourning commemorating the destruction of the Holy Temple in Jerusalem.

No comments: